Children’s Dental Services in Elgin, Illinois
Caring of Children’s teeth is an essential so they grow into strong adult teeth and create a solid dental hygiene regimen. Peacock Dental of Elgin is experienced in providing expert dental care for children. We can manage your child’s dental care from a toddler all way through their late teenage years and into adulthood.
Children start getting their primary teeth during their early 6 months of their lives. Sometimes referred to as “baby teeth” are lost by the age of 6 or 7 years, which are replaced by permanent teeth or adult teeth. Seeing a dentist can help avoid child dental problems and other teeth health problems that can lead to lifetime complications.
Dental Services for Children:
Kids’ dentists provide oral health care services for children that include:
- Oral examination for children and assessment of the risk for developing dental caries for the child and mother.
- Preventive oral and dental health management, which includes cleaning, fluoride special treatments and nutrition counseling.
- Management of congenital teeth defects and cavities.
- Proper diagnosis and treatment of oral health problems that accompany systemic diseases such as diabetes mellitus, bronchial asthma, hay fever, congenital heart defects and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorders.
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease and health problems such as short frenulae, ulcers, pediatric periodontal disease and mucoceles.
- Management of dental injuries including displaced, fractured or lost teeth.
Where can you find a children’s dentist?
Peacock Dental, in addition to a our general dentistry services is also very experienced with Children’s special dental needs.
We can provide the best possible care for child’s dental health:
Children are very special and require professional attention. They are not usually cooperative and patient during a routine dental examination. A Sundeep Franklin DMD and Daiana Capota DMD are experienced in examining children and treating them using special techniques that make kids feel comfortable during a dental exam.
Peacock Dental is prepared to care for your child’s teeth and your whole family. Contact us today to schedule your Child’s dental visit.